Before and After School Programs 2016-2017
- The Before & After School Programs are open to MCES students in PK3 – Grade Six.
- The Before & After School Programs will begin the first day of school.
- All school rules and regulations must be adhered to.
- Fees must be current at all times. Weekly statements will be issued.
- MCES has the right to cancel The Before and After School Programs for any reason including inclement weather, etc.
- Complete the attached registration form prior to your child(ren) attending either program.
BEFORE SCHOOL PROGRAM
This program is available Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
The teacher on morning bus duty will supervise students after 8:00 a.m.
$7.00 per day-per child flat rate
- The Before School program will NOT be available if MCES has a delayed opening due to inclement weather.
- Children must be walked into the school building and their arrival confirmed with Mrs. Ronnie Farrell.
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
This program is available Monday through Friday from dismissal until 5:45 p.m.
Activities include: Homework time for older students, board and floor games, movies, arts and crafts, free play, and outside play.
Daily Fee Schedule
|2:50 – 4:00
|2:50 – 5:45
Fees are based on the time students are picked up by parents.
For example, if a child is picked up at 3:30 the fee is $8.00. If a child is picked up at 5:05 the fee is $20.00.
For any child not picked up by 5:45 p.m. a charge of $1.00 per minute will be incurred.
*******No After School Dec 23rd and the Last Day of School in June*******